Not open for further replies.
Everyone probably knows the Grom.

2019_Grom_2000x1275_HalloweenOrange_42515B.jpg

Next year we add the Monkey

2019_Monkey_600x400_BananaYellow_trans.png

2019_Monkey_600x400_PearlNebulaRed_trans.png

And the Super Cub

2019_SuperCubC125ABS_600x400_PearlNiltavaBlue_trans.png

Notably ABS is optional on the Monkey and Grom and standard on the SuperCub.

The SuperCub also has a semiautomatic gearbox standard.

There’s a group of kids in my city who ride around in these. Besides the part where they don’t wear safety gear it looks like they have fun. However when they are stopped at a traffic light they stand up because sitting and waiting doesn’t work on these.

if funds are available and the SuperCub is imported to the USA I would love to have one...I missed out on getting a Sym Symba (Honda Cub replica) before Sym killed them; my only concern is how much performance is lost with all the EPA [censored] that has to get added for importation to the USA

Seems like a Grom will do 62-68 stock depending on who you are talking to, expect these would be similar be a fun run around town ride for sure.

Originally Posted By: AVB
I wish they had taller tires.

17" wheels? Like the underbone SuperCub? Or the less expensive Kymco K-Pipe 125?

I love the new Super Cub. Gotta have one! And my Wife already approved the purchase.

Next spring, i'll report back with my brand new Super Cub. Pics will be provided, of course.

The Monkey looks like a CT70 OR 90 back in the day. I would love to collect a few of them.The CT that is.

If anyone has MotorTrend on demand, the show "Throttle Out" a they took a couple of Monkey on the Baja 1000 route. It is entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back