How & what pistol does your wife carry concealed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife has been carrying the Walther CCP (non-cheetah print version :)), one extra mag, in a Coronado hobo purse (black). Load: Remington Ultra Defense 124 standard pressure. Why? Because it feeds reliably.

My wife is a fatalist and scared of guns. Won't learn to shoot the HD pistols. She told me if anything bad happens she'll be dead and then I can marry a gun loving woman if I choose. Because that is what was meant to be.

Walther CCP - with 124gr Federal HST

Love that little Walther, it holds 8+1 and shoots very nicely, but it doesn't like +P ammo. It does like the Federal.

S and W Chief's Special 9mm in a fanny pack holster. It's hidden in plain sight.

Smith & Wesson Model 637 .38 Special although she doesn't carry it, it resides in her purse.
She likes it because it's light although she can't hit anything with the thing. It makes noise and throws bug hunks of lead. Anything she hits accurately with is big and heavy but I am glad she carries a gun- period.

Originally Posted By: Panzerman
Smith & Wesson Model 637 .38 Special although she doesn't carry it, it resides in her purse.
She likes it because it's light although she can't hit anything with the thing. It makes noise and throws bug hunks of lead. Anything she hits accurately with is big and heavy but I am glad she carries a gun- period.

Got her the S&W air weight in .38+P … see that screen? It powers up/down … padded storage …

Ruger LCPii-Winchester Train & Defend JHP. She can hit where she points 99% of the time. Cool as a cucumber.

Rather a personal question, old boy. Why do you want to know?

(Sorry, this is a VERY American thread and I'm intruding. I'll get me coat.)

Originally Posted By: Ducked
Rather a personal question, old boy. Why do you want to know?

(Sorry, this is a VERY American thread and I'm intruding. I'll get me coat.)

No coat, this site is like a 24x365 news agency … need new threads
Good news is (so far) my wife and yours at high noon, Pardner …
wink.gif

It’s all good with a splash of Moët …

Originally Posted By: bigj_16
My wife has been carrying the Walther CCP (non-cheetah print version :)), one extra mag, in a Coronado hobo purse (black). Load: Remington Ultra Defense 124 standard pressure. Why? Because it feeds reliably.

Keltec P32 pistol that delivers Fiocchi FMJs.

Originally Posted By: jrsdws1
XDS-9 or Sig P238 carried AIWB but soon Sig P365

Had a chance to shoot that Sig last week. Very impressive. Great capacity in a very concealable pistol. Shoots well. Recoil wasn't bad at all. Nice choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back