John Deere 15w-40 motor oil G-1 or G-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neil

FWIW I just came from our local JD Dealer because of curiosity. Chevron makes the oils now it appears not only from the MSDS on the new on the market 0/40 true synthetic I saw a pallet of the Tork and Turf Gard oils with some Chevron/Texaco papers on them,I did not read it though. But for certain it seems the 0/40 is a Chevron oil made for JD. Guess who just had to order a case of the 0/40
smile.gif
?

The also have a Turf Gard Supreme 10/30 with a TBN of 11.1 FWIW I might throw some in a car around here some time,per quart it is less money than Castrol and Pennzoil at the Auto Stores and Walmart because they are nearing 2.00 bucks a quart here= OUCH ! Make the Schaeffers a good deal huh ?

I would have never thought to look at a JD Dealer for oil. Thanks for the original VOA post Neil
cheers.gif

[ December 26, 2002, 08:43 PM: Message edited by: dragboat ]

I did a little research and with Neil's help I have found that that VOA is a outdated oil from JD. The part number and supplier is now totaly different and I would assume a new VOA of the current +50 15/40 would be different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back