Brady is the GOAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: gman2304
Aaron Rodgers is now dating Danica Patrick......he’s done!
wink.gif

He'll hit the wall.
crackmeup2.gif

Aren't there rumors that Aaron secretly swings the other way? Not that there is anything wrong with that!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: tvaughn0712
The GOAT debate will always depend on your perspective. Does GOAT = most accomplished? If so then of coarse he's the GOAT (as long as we're only looking at the super bowl era). I don't personally go by this metric because football is a 53 man team and there is a huge dependency on coaching (if we were talking tennis I'd give much more weight to number of championships).

I think Brady is great (rooted for him last super bowl because I thought Goodell screwed him), top 10 of all time, but not the GOAT. With an average to below average quarterback NE is an 11-5 team (Matt Cassel), 3-1 team (Jimmy G, Brisset). With Tom Brady because he is great puts them over the top with a 12-4 - 14-2 team and super bowl contender. Now look at another perennial playoff team in GB and they showed they were a bad team that couldn't even sniff the playoffs without Rodgers. Go back a few years when Peyton Manning was winning 12 - 14 games a year. He got injured and with the same roster.without him went 2 - 14 (manning is 3-1 against Brady in AFC championship games).

It's all subjective, but I don't have much doubt Brady wouldn't have enjoyed the same successes if he'd been on a different team. No doubt he would have elevated them and I sure wish my team had gotten him (then again my team is the Titans, bet if Jeff Fisher, the qb killer had gotten a hold of Brady no one would have ever heard of him)

Any great player can be picked apart with the argument of what if he played on another team.
That's not the correct way to judge someone's talent.
NE is not the same system year after year.
Some years its a top defense.
Or a strong run game.
Or a year of greatness with a real top WR,Randy Moss.
Every year is not the same.
Just the results.

Originally Posted By: LeakySeals
Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
If Joe Montana deflated footballs he would have more Super Bowl titles than Brady....
wink.gif

You must not be familiar with TPMS. If you were, you would know how much weather and temperature effects air pressure.

Apparently, the weather for that NE/Indy game only effected the Pat's balls...only one of Indy's balls was underinflated while 11 of the Pat's were...

Originally Posted By: salesrep
Originally Posted By: tvaughn0712

I sure wish my team had gotten him (then again my team is the Titans, bet if Jeff Fisher, the qb killer had gotten a hold of Brady no one would have ever heard of him)
lol.gif

My team hasn't had a franchise QB since Sid Luckman....maybe Mitch can be.

I think Jim McMahon was on his way to carrying Sid's torch until a stupid Packer oaf named Charles Martin ruined his career.

Originally Posted By: grampi
If Joe Montana deflated footballs he would have more Super Bowl titles than Brady....
wink.gif

You must not be familiar with TPMS. If you were, you would know how much weather and temperature effects air pressure.

Apparently, the weather for that NE/Indy game only effected the Pat's balls...only one of Indy's balls was underinflated while 11 of the Pat's were...

Apparently, they tested the Pats balls first inside. By the time they get to Indy's balls, the temp inside increased.

Same with tires, ever notice how the air pressure is lower in the winter?

wink.gif

You know which balls are the most important, and Brady’s got em!

Judging from the results of Deflate-gate. 3-1 and a fresh Brady. It was like throwing B'rer Rabbit into the brier patch.

I had my own deflate-gate. New tires installed in 65F service bay inflated to 35psi tripped the TPMS, all tires were down to 32psi. Overnight temps in teens. I grudgingly admit to liking TPMS. Next gen will probably tell you which tire is low.

Also, just wanna ask how many other QBs routinely come from behind to win in the 4th Q? Jags stopped playing with 42 seconds left on the clock. Brady has won games in that time span. Quitters!
grin2.gif

Quote:
Next gen will probably tell you which tire is low.

What do you mean? A LOT of cars built in last ten years do show you individual tire pressure.

Originally Posted By: Wolf359
wink.gif

Apparently, they tested the Pats balls first inside. By the time they get to Indy's balls, the temp inside increased.

Now you're just making things up...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Wolf359
wink.gif

But Grampi's balls use nitrogen. Grampi doesnt believe in the IDeal Gas Law, also the Refs used two different unclibrated guages and couldnt remember which one they used on which balls LOL Not exactly controlled conditions to draw any conclusions, but guess Brady didnt need "deflated balls, won the superbowl last year and has thrown for almost 10K yards last two years, but maybe that is why he is the Goat!

Originally Posted By: VNTS

But Grampi's balls use nitrogen. Grampi doesnt believe in the IDeal Gas Law, also the Refs used two different unclibrated guages and couldnt remember which one they used on which balls LOL Not exactly controlled conditions to draw any conclusions, but guess Brady didnt need "deflated balls, won the superbowl last year and has thrown for almost 10K yards last two years, but maybe that is why he is the Goat!

[/quote]

I suppose you think spygate was all just made up too...you NE fans are unreal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back