Apple or Android?... What do you have...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only owned Android phones since it came about. Currently Project Fi with a Moto x4.
Never tried an Apple phone so I'm neither for or against either operating system.

I loved my iPhone 5c and SE. The 5c wouldn't charge after a little over 2yrs of use and the SE took a swim in hot water after 2 months of ownership. I went with my current Samsung J7 V simply because of cost. I refuse to spend more than $150-200 for myself on a phone.

Just moved from an LG G4 to a 128GB Pixel 2 XL. Either I was really lucky or the drama about the screen was really blown out of proportion. I've been really digging vanilla android. I loved my G4 but Verizon was offering $300 off the Pixel 2/2XL. I had a 2nd battery for the LG so I could go from 0-100% battery life in less than a minute. The battery life of the Pixel is so good I don't (yet) miss being able to change the battery out.

At the same time I replaced my Fitbit Charge HR with a Ticwatch E (Android Wear 2.0).

Up until a few years ago....I was an "everything Apple" user since my ruby red G3 iMac. I do still use two Apple cinema displays.

Motorola G5s Android for personal phone, iPhone 6s for work. Both work fine and both are easy to use but I prefer Android when given a choice.

Originally Posted By: car51
Yeah I don't miss my IPhone SE one bit

I love mine aside from the somewhat erratic battery life. It's nice to have a phone that's not the size of an iPad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back