Prestone pre-mixed 50/50?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to find an alternative antifreeze for my 2016 Jeep Sahara, so I contacted Valvoline, and they said that zerex dex-cool has the MS-10216 spec. I decided on the mopar as the advance auto parts sold it for 25 bucks.

Originally Posted By: Konstantine
I was trying to find an alternative antifreeze for my 2016 Jeep Sahara, so I contacted Valvoline, and they said that zerex dex-cool has the MS-10216 spec. I decided on the mopar as the advance auto parts sold it for 25 bucks.

I haven't priced any out yet at a Dealer, but I assume it is going to be pricey!

I also haven't had the opportunity to check my level yet on flat ground. Judging by the level in my graded driveway, I'd say I am bit low but nothing to set off alarm bells, however.

Once I get a good reading someday after work, I will decide whether to purchase a jug or not. My gut tells me if I am low, it is likely only about a liter, maybe 2 but my truck has never hinted at overheating, even pulling my boat, so I don't think I have much to worry about?

I was looking to purchase some just to top mine off a bit and to have some extra on hand for one of those just in case moments.

Any idea if it can be purchased by the liter, or are the 1 gallon jugs all that is available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back