thoughts for today

Status
Not open for further replies.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stop sending me that pop-up ad for Classmates.com!
There's a reason you don't talk to people for 25 years.
Because you don't particularly like them!
Besides, I already know what the captain of the football team is doing these days ......
mowing my lawn.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ladies, leave your eyebrows alone.
Here's how much men care about your eyebrows .... do you have two of them?
Okay, we're done.
There's no such thing as flavored water.
Sorry, but flavored water is called a soft drink.
You want flavored water?
Pour some scotch over ice and let it melt.
That's your flavored water.
The more complicated the Starbucks order, the bigger the snob.
If you walk into a Starbucks and order a "decaf Grande half-soy,
half-low fat, iced vanilla, double-shot, gingerbread cappuccino, extra
dry, light ice, with one Sweet-n'-Low and one NutraSweet"
.......ooh, you're a very big snob.
Lady, just because your tattoo has Chinese characters in it doesn't make you spiritual.
It translates to "sweet and sour chicken".
The last time you did anything spiritual, you were praying you weren't pregnant.
Competitive eating isn't a sport. It's one of the seven deadly sins.
ESPN recently televised the US Open of Competitive Eating
because watching those athletes at the poker table was just too exciting.
If Hollywood keeps making movies based on old television shows, then you have to give
everyone in the Cineplex a remote so we can see what's playing on the other screens.
Let's remember the reason something was a television show in the first place ....
the idea wasn't good enough to be a movie.
No more gift registries. You know, it used to be just for weddings.
Now it's for babies and new homes and graduations from rehab.
Picking out the stuff you want and having other people buy it for you isn't gift giving, it's called looting.
When I ask how old your toddler is, I don't need to know in months ........"27 months."
He's "2 years" will do just fine.
He's not a cheese.
And I didn't really care in the first place.

01.gif

Every time I see the Chinese/Japanese/whatever word tattoo, I can't help but think of their Asian counterpart with a random English word tattoo. Always good for a chuckle.

Originally Posted By: BalticBob
When I ask how old your toddler is, I don't need to know in months ........"27 months."
He's "2 years" will do just fine.
He's not a cheese.
And I didn't really care in the first place.

This^^^

Originally Posted By: 555
Wow! That is so offensive! Pouring scotch on ice!!
LOL

Yea, someting wong there. Whiskey comes pre-diluted to 80 or 100 proof (etc) for a reason. They got the taste and character just right as is. Drink it neat!

The first one is really quite unpleasantly arrogant, so I suppose it matches the title. Didn't read the rest.

Originally Posted By: Ducked
The first one is really quite unpleasantly arrogant, so I suppose it matches the title. Didn't read the rest.

So, how was it being the captain of the football team?
(and thanks for the compliment)

Hey wait, I was the captain of the football team... Now I'm....

Oh nevermind who am I kidding, I despise sports unless they consume fossil fuel.

Consistency is not always a good thing.

Originally Posted By: resist
No offense tendered Bob, but are you OK? That is some pretty disorganized thinking there at top of posting.

I am doing well, how about you?

Consistency is not always a good thing.

Consistency is not always a bad thing either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back