Gift for dad for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: ChevyBadger
I prefer 2stroke for him

lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
If the "Girl in my Mailbox" thread got deleted, this thread should DEFINITELY get deleted. Just sayin'.

naw, just one post and it would be clean in here.

That WD40 ad cracked me up!
Reminds me a lot of the banana bread recipe I found in a drawer in our house when I was a kid...mom must have copied it at work. It was funny, but I was pretty mortified to think about my mom finding that funny!

Originally Posted By: Kira
yo, V_P: A dirty banana bread recipe? Whaa...?

Get on large "banana", grease the "mixing bowl", etc...then leave town when the "bread" starts to rise in the "oven".
Nudge nudge, say no MORE!!!

When I was a kid, I thought WD40 was just for use as a blowtorch with a convenient lighter.
Our basement had a concrete floor with no rugs and I used to set toy cars on fire down there with the WD40.
I got a big pile going one day and the burning plastic started to smell really bad and I couldn't blow it out...I panicked and poured a bucket of water on the cars.
You guessed it, I had a river of flame running through the basement...it was passing under a bunch of stuff on a clothesline on its way to the drain. I was sure the house was going up and I wasn't planning on trying to get out with the beating I was expecting as a result.
Not sure how that ended up going my way...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back