Turkey Night Grand Prix 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went this year with my mom since we really didn't have anything to do on Thanksgiving. We had a great time and will probably do this for years as long as it is still at Ventura Raceway. Christopher Bell and Kyle Larson put on an amazing display of driving ability all night. Bell ended up winning. They were trading slide jobs most of the night. At one point they were both doing wheelies while Kyle was doing the slide job and Bell undercut him.

My Thanksgiving dinner was better than yours, my mom had a hot dog.

Christopher Bell was in the 21 car and Kyle Larson was in the 1 midget. We knew the owner of the 33b sprint car, he is a good friend of ours, but he wasn't there.

O and to any Panther owners or fans, the owner of ADTR was sitting next to us. Might start being a parts supplier to him for OEM parts which has me really excited.

Very nice pictures sir
smile.gif

Looks like your mother and you had a blast which is what counts
smile.gif

No, just chicken strips. They did have a whole turkey dinner for $12, but they all sold out before I got to the window. Not a fan of turkey anyway.

I'm a big fan of dirt track racing. The day after the Turkey Grand Prix Christopher Bell was at the Copper Classic Sprint car race at Arizona Speedway and did quite well.

Originally Posted By: azjake
I'm a big fan of dirt track racing. The day after the Turkey Grand Prix Christopher Bell was at the Copper Classic Sprint car race at Arizona Speedway and did quite well.

I saw that, very impressive young driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back