NEW AMAZON HD 10 FIRE TABLET BLACK FRIDAY SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone gotten the new Fire 10 HD tablet yet? It is 99 dollars black friday, w/32 gig, w/64 gig $139? I think that is built in, than can add up to 256 gig SD, looks interesting since I have prime, but $40 to upgrade to 64 gig seems a lot. Thoughts or experiences? Thanks.

I have a fire hd8 32. Wife has the 64. She uses a lot more apps than I do,so the 64 was good for her. I added 256 sd as I have a lot of movies loaded when no wireless is available. I still have plenty of space on the 32.

Bought a 7 inch fire for under $30. First one since the original seven incher and no big surprise one way or the other, better than some Android cheapies.

What was concerning was the thing was pre-set for my Amazon account without a need for passwords. "Are you Carl?" "Good, here's your account access." Would have been a bad deal had someone porch poached that package. Knocked it down a star for that reason.

Where was that for $99 & $139?

Yesterday I bought the new 2017 Amazon Fire HD 10 32meg OS 5 for $119 with case and free shipping. My understanding it will work with apps from the Google Play store. I can load Gmail, Google Maps, Chrome.

I bought one during the black Friday ordeal. 32GB version.
Added a 64GB memory card.
I like it. No issues. I've had a Fire 7 for year and a half.
Bought a Bluetooth keyboard for it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back