What is a non intrusive way to publicize gofundme?

Status
Not open for further replies.
An 07 Sentra is not equipped to handle a high speed frontal collision.
Without any more detail, a kid's last trip needs to be arranged, and back to the title.

I'm not sure if this is against board policy to do this. I know gathering of knowledge on the other hand, is the essence of the board, so I decided to ask.

This doesn't make any sense. A kids last trip? Is he on his deathbed? If so, why worry about the cars collision rating?

Originally Posted By: skyactiv
This doesn't make any sense. A kids last trip? Is he on his deathbed? If so, why worry about the cars collision rating?

I read: last trip means arranging funeral and apparently no one has money to pay.

Last modest funeral arrangement went north of 20k, and we are doing our best to gather funds. I know that I can't make a dent big enough, not considering what to do about her mom and replacing the wheels that the wreck happened in.

Originally Posted By: Dyusik
Last modest funeral arrangement went north of 20k, and we are doing our best to gather funds. I know that I can't make a dent big enough, not considering what to do about her mom and replacing the wheels that the wreck happened in.

Funerals and weddings are two of the biggest rackets in the U.S.. A funeral can be accomplished for much less than $20 K. Here's just one option in Washington: http://www.funeralalternatives.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/GPL-TUM-LACEY-7-1-2017.pdf

What about just having a get together at family's house.

If I passed I'd want people to get together and try to have fun, grill some burgers or something.

I'm not in charge. I am of the same breed, if y9u will, but she has become more than I ever will. The amount that grieved, not counting family, was unreal. The icu was packed, all hours of the day. Until they cleared it for the last breath.

Originally Posted By: Dyusik
An 07 Sentra is not equipped to handle a high speed frontal collision.
Without any more detail, a kid's last trip needs to be arranged, and back to the title.

When setting up a Gofundme account they will give you advice on how to maximize results. I think there are options to link it to your Facebook, Twitter etc. accounts. I think there are other similar type sites as well where you can set up on account on those as well. Please go ahead and get started since time is of the essence.

My condolences to your family! Take care of yourself during this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back