Who makes W-M's Supertech Full Synthetic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to vary across the country, believe some have proven to be Warren and others Amalie with other blenders probably being in the mix.
Might help if you could post a manufacturer's code from the bottom of a bottle from your area, think that "WPP" was Warren??

Most is warren but some area as said can be a couple others. Look at the bottom of the bottle for the markings. If you see WP or WPP that is warren.

Mostly warren on the east coast. They make all of the Pepboys "proline" branded oils too. Not a great name and most people shy away from it. Sad, cuz its a great oil.

Originally Posted By: THafeez
Mostly warren on the east coast. They make all of the Pepboys "proline" branded oils too. Not a great name and most people shy away from it. Sad, cuz its a great oil.

I remember when the AAP oil was WPP as girlfriend has 2 5w30 5qt jugs of this still that’s SM

Originally Posted By: THafeez
You know there's actually TWO Warren companies-the WPP is actually the same guys that make Mag1 & a bunch of other house names, the other one is Warren Unilube who makes Coastal, Lubrigard, and a bunch of other house brands. I've used a lot of WPP oil-ST, PepBoys ProLine, and Mag1-can't say I've had, or heard, of anything wrong with it. I've used some Coastal, seemed OK, never used Lubrigard.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Virtus_Probi

Might help if you could post a manufacturer's code from the bottom of a bottle from your area, think that "WPP" was Warren??

Thank you for the tip, Virtus. WPP is the symbol on the bottom of the 5-quart jugs I have. And thank you all....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back