2015 Honda Fit 10 month review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Lolvoguy
Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: CKN
Every single review I have read states what a LOUSY highway cruiser they are.

If anyone buys a car like Fit with the expectation that it should be a good highway cruiser, I think they should have their head examined.

I totally agree!

But OP got rid of the car because it wouldn't start, I don't think expecting a car to start reliably is asking too much.

Originally Posted By: dishdude
Originally Posted By: Lolvoguy
Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: CKN
Every single review I have read states what a LOUSY highway cruiser they are.

If anyone buys a car like Fit with the expectation that it should be a good highway cruiser, I think they should have their head examined.

I totally agree!

But OP got rid of the car because it wouldn't start, I don't think expecting a car to start reliably is asking too much.

Just to be perfectly clear, my comment was not directed at OP. I was just responding to CKN's comment, which is why I quoted it.

Folks....yes, a car to me is first and foremost about being as reliable as possible. The rest, while certainly important, is secondary.

I had purchased the Fit for my little wife. I wanted her to have a reliable (and safe) vehicle to get to work and back. The thought of her breaking down on the highway....or stuck in the farmlands....is something I didn't want to see realized.

The Fit started out fine with great mpg's and never a problem in the first two years. After that, it was apparent to me that a pattern of issues was taking place. We could have dealt with a choppy ride and weird CVT. But....with repairs (out of warranty) topping out at over $3500 (if I had them done), the last straw was the starting problem.

My opinion is that the 2015 Honda Fit....is pure junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back