Muffler Bearings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need one of them plus a left handed screwdriver
smile.gif

I feel so dumb. I saw the post title and immediately cursed Kia for managing to put a bearing in their exhaust system.

*goes to the corner for time out*

Originally Posted By: RichardS
I feel so dumb. I saw the post title and immediately cursed Kia for managing to put a bearing in their exhaust system.

*goes to the corner for time out*

Well... it'll happen, someday. Just wait.

Originally Posted By: i_hate_autofraud
Too bad ordinary schmucks will believe this! makes YouTube look bad!

Yeah, in tech I like to mention the cable stretcher. Makes the cable longer if the one you have isn't long enough. Doesn't work on tech people, but non techies sometimes believe me. Sorta like how the word gullible isn't in the dictionary.

If you work in a hospital you might get sent to CSR (Central Supply and Receiving) for a sterile fallopian tube.

If they have any sense of humor they will ask you to specify, small, medium or large.

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
If you work in a hospital you might get sent to CSR (Central Supply and Receiving) for a sterile fallopian tube.

If they have any sense of humor they will ask you to specify, small, medium or large.

At the chemical company I worked for before moving onto my current job I used to sell our products primarily to health care like Hospitals and I think I have heard that one before...
lol.gif

This is how I know I'm getting old.

Stuff that wasn't funny used to just pass like water under a bridge.
Now stuff like this annoys me.

I'm not an ogre.
I appreciate that Chris made the video to his high standards....it's just that the premise is not that funny nor is it entertaining.

Flame suit on. Go ahead and yell at me.

Originally Posted By: Claud
When I was in the Royal Navy plenty of young sailors were encouraged to apply for the Muff Diving course......

Claud.
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Rick in PA
I hadn't heard this one before.

Originally Posted By: Wolf359
...Sorta like how the word gullible isn't in the dictionary.

I'll have to try it sometime.

Obligatory http://www.kalecoauto.com/ link.

Yeah, the line to use is "Did you know that the word gullible isn't in the dictionary?" If you do it right, half the time they believe you. If they do you can have follow up questions like when was the war of 1812, who's buried in Grant's tomb, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back