I have a brain tumor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hospitalized in August. Blood work was all out of whack. Multiple tests after release zeroed in on brain. Two MRI later and it is found.

Remember how much God loves you. He made if very clear in His written Word. You can PM if you want to discuss it.

We need to remember to pray WTJackalopes's family members as well. Often times, they experience more "pain" than the patient.

Good luck and get well soon
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: WTJackalope
Hospitalized in August. Blood work was all out of whack. Multiple tests after release zeroed in on brain. Two MRI later and it is found.

Not to be too personal but do you know the Lord personally? You know John 3:16.. Just saying while you are here with us, because the other side isn't that scary when you know where you're going. I say this with complete compassion, not being a jerk..

I have prayed for you and asked God to help you through this. I hope it is in His will to heal you from all this and no issues!
grin.gif
thumbsup2.gif

Yes I am a Christian. We attend regular church services. I know that someday I will meet my maker but want to hang around longer.

Thanks for caring

Originally Posted By: WTJackalope
Yes I am a Christian. We attend regular church services. I know that someday I will meet my maker but want to hang around longer.

Thanks for caring

hey that's awesome news, a fellow believer! Well I'll know I'll get to meet you and talk oil changes in Heaven, someday. We're just praying that you get to stick around here for a bit longer!
cheers3.gif
You're most welcome for caring.. So mid-december? around what date, that way I'll know to be praying every day for ya.

Originally Posted By: Gebo
Remember how much God loves you. He made if very clear in His written Word. You can PM if you want to discuss it.

We need to remember to pray WTJackalopes's family members as well. Often times, they experience more "pain" than the patient.

that's a really good point Gebo.. It's the family and loved ones that go through this just as much as the patient!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back