I have a brain tumor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brain tumor found about 3 weeks ago. Will be having surgery in Houston mid December. It is suspected to be benign but still a major surgery. Will have a 3-4 week recovery time. Prayers appreciated.

Originally Posted By: bigj_16
You have my prayers.

Me too. You have great medical facilities down there!

I like these threads. We all come together. (obviously I don't like your brain tumor
frown.gif
)

Last edited:
My brother in law had a benign brain tumor removed about two months ago. It was towards the front of his brain, more to one side and about the size of a base ball. He was having trouble doing simple things at work and they called an ambulance for him. He still has problems, and the doctors took away his drivers license, so he is unable to drive and unable to work. At first they did not know if it was benign or not and that was scary. We all felt relieved when we found out that it was benign, but even after it was removed he continues to have some of the problems he was having before it was removed.

Originally Posted By: WTJackalope
Brain tumor found about 3 weeks ago. Will be having surgery in Houston mid December. It is suspected to be benign but still a major surgery. Will have a 3-4 week recovery time. Prayers appreciated.

All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back