What Gun Do You Wish Someone Made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought this would be a fun thread. If you could get a company to make a certain gun, what would it be?

For me I would love someone to make new Webley'esque type top break revolvers again. One in 38/357 would make me very happy. Make them out of a nitrided stainless.

Last edited:
zi76mju.jpg

Wildeys-Here-300x257.jpg

.475_Wildey_Magnum.jpg

http://deathwish.wikia.com/wiki/.475_Wildey_Magnum

Originally Posted By: billt460
One that would be completely illegal for any politician to ban.

LOL what part of shall not infringe are people having a problem with?

One problem is that many will assert that the clause was written in the days of the flintlock.

I say the clause is underwritten. It should've included all the weapons corrupt governments have.

Remember, they can throw a switch and your license plate is red flagged. They can throw another and your banking is frozen.

Your popgun will only get you so far these days.

And, before you get all stupid and childish on me, let me tell you, I'm OK with guns.

I've reloaded more ammo than many-a-person has shot.

Pretending that there's no gun problem is foolish and will have a price someday.

What percentage of drivers don't belong behind the wheel? They all cost us more.

What percentage of gun owners have no place owning them? They all cost us more.

This is the part where you say you don't know what I'm talking about.

That was written in the day when the flintlock was the current technology. It did not suggest or limit that law to flintlocks. In fact it did not even state the word guns it says arms.

In fact the technology of knives which are arms hasn't changed much and their outlawing knives?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: JohnnyJohnson

Apparently all of it. Especially every time some whack job does another mass shooting. You have to understand that the Second Amendment means nothing to a gun banning politician.

Originally Posted By: anndel
I wish Colt brought back the Pyton, .357 Magnum. Used they're asking $2,000 or more.

I think that if they did, they would get hit from all sides sadly.

They cannot afford to make it "the old fashioned way" because of the labor intensive fitting and polishing. If they did, the guns would cost so much many would not buy them. If they produce them with modern techniques, the purists will crucify them for it for cutting corners. Probably the smartest thing to do is make something similar, but more economical and modern and resurrect a name that has less weight to it like the Trooper series.

I'd like a full size Glock or Springfield XD chambered in .44 Auto Mag, .45 Winchester Magnum, or .45 Wildey Magnum.

Maybe I'd even settle for 10mm.

Originally Posted By: anndel
I wish Colt brought back the Pyton, .357 Magnum. Used they're asking $2,000 or more.

Get a Dan Wesson .357 with the vented rib barrel.

I don't think you'd be disappointed.

Originally Posted By: Linctex
I'd like a full size Glock or Springfield XD chambered in .44 Auto Mag, .45 Winchester Magnum, or .45 Wildey Magnum.

Maybe I'd even settle for 10mm.

Well, Glock has made a 10mm full size since about 1991. They even beat S&W (who won the FBI contract for the 10mm service pistol) to market.

The Glock 20 was the 3rd Glock for sale here in the US.

So, your "wish" has been around for a while...

Originally Posted By: Kira
One problem is that many will assert that the clause was written in the days of the flintlock.

I say the clause is underwritten. It should've included all the weapons corrupt governments have.

Remember, they can throw a switch and your license plate is red flagged. They can throw another and your banking is frozen.

Your popgun will only get you so far these days.

And, before you get all stupid and childish on me, let me tell you, I'm OK with guns.

I've reloaded more ammo than many-a-person has shot.

Pretending that there's no gun problem is foolish and will have a price someday.

What percentage of drivers don't belong behind the wheel? They all cost us more.

What percentage of gun owners have no place owning them? They all cost us more.

This is the part where you say you don't know what I'm talking about.

^^X2.^^
Unfortunately a lot of Americans like shooting other Americans. A gun that can only be used by a well regulated militia gets my vote.

Claud.

Last edited:
Small 357 SIG carry gun. Not .357 mag, SIG is a different round but potent too. Would want form factor similar to my Walther PPS (i.e. slim slim slim), minimum barrel length 3.5"

The smaller radius of the 357 SIG round likely enable 8+1 capacity (single stack) vs the 7+1 of my current .40s&w PPS. 357 SIG is an overlooked but great defensive round.

Originally Posted By: JohnnyJohnson

Apparently all of it. Especially every time some whack job does another mass shooting. You have to understand that the Second Amendment means nothing to a gun banning politician.

At least here the private citizen who put 2 rounds into the Sutherland Springs shooter is being hailed as a Good Samaritan hero and not another part of the problem.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews...t-thing-n817871

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.nationalr...springs-shooter

Great example of a responsible gun owning citizen practicing marksmanship rather than empty the clip as fast as possible or worse spray & pray tactics that seem to be popular today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back