U-verse TV/FireTV, online watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have U'Verse U300 package which has almost every channel.

For some reason when I go ESPN, FOX Sports GO, AMC, etc. or try to authenticate these apps on my FireTV....that require log into my U-verse account. Even though I subscribe to those channels, they're all stating I don't. And block my access to them.

I tried on my home laptop, work laptop, and FireTV. I also have the AMC app on my phone, and that stopped working as well.

ATT customer support was worthless. They wanted to charge me to fix the problem. Which I don't think they even understood what the problem is.

Anyone else have this issue? Does ATT block online watching now?

EVERYONE I know that has or had U-Verse has had nothing but issues with it. U-Verse doesn't work worth a darn where I'm at because it goes over copper at some point.

Originally Posted By: skyactiv
EVERYONE I know that has or had U-Verse has had nothing but issues with it. U-Verse doesn't work worth a darn where I'm at because it goes over copper at some point.

Can't speak to the copper experience. I've had fiber to my home for the past 10 years. Once uVerse was available, it has been great. I can count outages on one hand, and the last was caused by the AT&T techs cutting/breaking fiber working another issue. I was home and noticed them at the pedestal and said "Hey, did you guys knock out my fiber...."

The fixed it in about an hour while there.

Seems to be working today....
crazy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back