Your favorite brand of paper towels ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bounty, Brawny, and Viva are the 3 main brands I think.

Scott being the brand for mechanics paper towels. Which ones do you guys like best?

Originally Posted By: Danno
Kirkland at Costco.

+1

I dont care. I always buy store brand with the smaller "choose-a-sheet" style tear offs, as the smaller sheets are all I ever need. I hardly ever need a full size paper towel and find the full size sheets to be a waste of paper.

Bounty is the only thing we use.

I have heard Kirkland is also good.

Tried Brawny once but they were not even close to as good as Bounty but still cost more than others.

Originally Posted By: bubbatime
I dont care. I always buy store brand with the smaller "choose-a-sheet" style tear offs, as the smaller sheets are all I ever need. I hardly ever need a full size paper towel and find the full size sheets to be a waste of paper.

This. The select a size idea is a great one that should have been implemented long ago. This feature overrides the brand choice for me.

Originally Posted By: Bud
Originally Posted By: Danno
Kirkland at Costco.
+1
+2 - great price and they work well.

I like store brand paper towels from Food Lion. They are made by the same manufacturer that made the paper towels for Martin's grocery store. These paper towels are almost just like Bounty paper towels. And these are a fair bit cheaper than Bounty.
I do not care for the selection a size paper towels. Just me but I like the bigger size only with no crease in the middle of it.

Originally Posted By: loneryder
Why don't you inquire on a paper towel forum.

I figure Wayne oughtta like this thread. It would be quite stretch to turn this political.
grin2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back