3.6L Chrysler PentaStar V6 Assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: StevieC
Originally Posted By: typ901

No-we Don't all do our best, but that’s part of life and people not always making the best choices nor having the best opportunity. I’d have to argue your per capita comment, that or need a source, it’s kind of a broad stroke statement. I’m used to the Canadian implied superiority snark, but it typically comes from the Provence east of you. I’ve been throughout Ontario and other than pronunciation you all look, sound and act just like us. Considering your population percentage wise is growing faster than ours, you too will see an increase in social issues. I’m sure your beer and back bacon will help you all persevere.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9d/Obesity_country_comparison_-_path.svg

Thanks for the chart. But your comment I was responding to indicated less issues (plural) per capita. I was just curious what metrics you were using for your comparison. No biggie I just think that obesity is a result of many personal and socio economic issues, not just that person or people being lazy. I think this page in Wiki shows you much closer to your neighbors than you may have thought. Focus on BMI >25.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_body_mass_index

Last edited:
It’s a factory. They’re not there to look good. They’re there to build products. I’ve worked in factories, and some of the most unusual-looking people did the best work!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: skyactiv
Most of the workers are fat slobs.

All I see are some hard-working Americans. Race, color, creed do not matter. Principles this country was founded on. Shame on you for judging them like that.

This is tough for me. Glad to see hard work,but cant come to buy anything UAW made. I can support Americans/Canadians buying a Honda with a better value product for less with better resale value.

I love factory/assembly line videos... I like the go/no-go gauge @ 0:30 to make sure the block is positioned accurately on the stand before starting its journey...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back