13 GS350 13mo extreme short tripper VSP 0w20 5162m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: danielLD
Originally Posted By: car51
What I thought, no one would actually do anything. Just a bunch of talkers.

You keep calling members like myself and others “idiots” and such I’ll see to it you take a permanent vacation. You are just a “big talker” and in my job; your type doesn’t last long

Car51, your threats are idle. Matter of a fact, your threat of me taking a "permanent vacation" could be constituted as a threat to an employee of the federal government. I'd watch what YOU post.

Shannow, will you take me up on the offer? I can't publish internal docs so I'm struggling how to prove. However, if you call the company I think you can find an answer to your liking of technicality.

Do me a favor: do NOT ever call a U.S. SERVICEMEMBER OR VETERAN A “idiot”. You call people “idiots” and do NOT even have the NERVE to
Answer questions on filtration. You called me derogatory names PERIOD, so YOU THREATENED ME!!! Do the BITOG board a favor: DO NOT EVER MOCK, threaten, or harass me or any U.S. MILITARY MEMBER EVER, EVER AGAIN AND STOP XALLING
ME FILTHY AND DEROGATORY NAMES. STOP THE
LIES ALSO. DO NOT
EBER
CALL ANYONE
A “talker” as
You are a fake

Originally Posted By: car51
What I thought, no one would actually do anything. Just a bunch of talkers.

You keep calling members like myself and others “idiots” and such I’ll see to it you take a permanent vacation. You are just a “big talker” and in my job; your type doesn’t last long

Car51, your threats are idle. Matter of a fact, your threat of me taking a "permanent vacation" could be constituted as a threat to an employee of the federal government. I'd watch what YOU post.

Shannow, will you take me up on the offer? I can't publish internal docs so I'm struggling how to prove. However, if you call the company I think you can find an answer to your liking of technicality.

Instead of lying to Shannow and FlyNavyP3 and myself; post facts please. STILL WAITING ON YOUR “glass filter
Media lie about it
Filtering
Fuels also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back