Celebrity rides. Mostly good. Some BAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont' know who most of those people are.

21.gif

Haha three of those you can see any day of the week here driving thru da hood yo. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
crackmeup2.gif

Ok, that had to be more than 27 Celebs...WTH?? Britney Spears and Friend sitting on the hood of her G-Wagen....Then there's Patrick Dempseys Mercedes SLS........."The engine and 112 horses of power allow the car to attain speeds of 100kmph in just 3.8 seconds."
crazy.gif

Speechless? Rolls Royce, Land Rover, Bentley, Land Rover, Lexus, Mercedes, Land Rover, etc. Those are some BORING cars.

Only interesting car there is Nick Mason's 250 GTO.

How can you guys sit there while that website takes forever to load? I made it through three before I gave up. Dont need to see their cars that bad.

Originally Posted By: rollinpete

Haha EXACTLY! Take a ride through stop 6 in Ft Worth or the 5th ward in Houston and these cars are all you see haha!

Originally Posted By: Reddy45
Selena Gomez – Ford Escape, Estimated $31K

lol.gif

That's actually pretty interesting. Shows that she drives a car she likes regardless of what people will think of it. With her net worth I'm sure it would be cake to go buy a new Lambo.

Originally Posted By: jeepman3071
That's actually pretty interesting. Shows that she drives a car she likes regardless of what people will think of it. With her net worth I'm sure it would be cake to go buy a new Lambo.

I agree with this too. That HOT little thing driving a car that I can afford makes me think in real life she's probably a really down to earth and level headed woman. If I suddenly won the lottery and had billions,I'd still be proudly driving my almost 22 year old 300ZX and Accord
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: gman2304
I should have kept my 73 Impala 2 door “ sport coupe “ !

I bet that was a beautiful car! I remember my dad having a gold 4 door Impala and my mom had a white early 70s 4 door Delta 88. I can still remember riding in those cars. But your coupe,that car nowadays is probably rare as hen's teeth!!

Originally Posted By: Inspecktor
The gigantic wheels just look doofy to me.

It looks like they're ready to go mudding haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back