What car did you date your significant other(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather boring 95 Civic white coupe with 170k. She drove a 96 Civic sedan. My car definitely did not impress anyone.

The best part of paid for cars was then we were able to afford to do so many trips all over the area and world and at age 30 owed my home outright.

I drove a 1991 Chevy S-10 Regular Cab with a 5 speed/2.8 V6

She drove a 1992 Ford Ranger Regular cab with the 5 speed/2.3 I4

1988 Formula Firebird. Triple black, black paint - Trim and interior. Probably one of the first "murdered out" cars i had ever seen. Had the WS6 suspension and a special order rear end ratio (i forget what it was now) that deleted the t-tops. Ended up selling it to my brother in law and he totaled it.

Originally Posted By: Rick in PA
When we first met:
1968 International Scout
I had one of those! Mine had the 266 v8,t18 trans and 3.73 gears. I put s 345 in that thing and it was a brute.

Honda M/C and Merc Marauder 390 4-speed coupe. Met her on her bike as it started to rain. I was on mine, and we ducked into a coffee shop to wait out the front
smile.gif

Last edited:
1989 mazda 323 with a cheezy tach wood-screwed into the padded dash.

She had a 1993 chevy corsica V6. Vroom!
19.gif

My (relatively) new 2002 Mustang GT. First date went great. Second date it was raining, so I rolled up in my 1998 Olds Cutlass. She was like "[censored]? You don't drive your car in the rain?". Still have the GT and the girl. Both still run great but do show a little age once in awhile.
lol.gif

1977 Plymouth Volare station wagon. 225c.i. (3.7L) Slant Six, 4-on-the-floor.

then

1997 Jeep Wrangler, 2.5L, 5 speed

now

2013 F150 in sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back