Wow, that's some view

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: 4WD
For those who never saw it = Google like a bird on a wire+faraday cage (YouTube)

OMG!
shocked.gif

Last edited:
Those drone videos are cool, but this one gives you a little better feel for it. This guy is actually free climbing at 1700 feet.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Check this one out! Check it out at 5:54,this dude is insane!

See my earlier post about the power station stack...

No need for me to do kegels for rest of my life after watching that vid through...

Originally Posted By: Shannow
See my earlier post about the power station stack...

No need for me to do kegels for rest of my life after watching that vid through...

Holy cow you climbed those things??!! I don't even like climbing on the roof! You do seem like a guy who's tough as nails!
thumbsup2.gif

Funny thing about this thread,these antibiotics I'm on are giving me crazy dreams. I dreamed last night I was climbing up one of those stacks and began to freak out when I realized what I was doing haha

Haha God I hope so! I feel like the living dead!

Feel better. It's not a fun thing to have.
cheers3.gif

Originally Posted By: StevieC
Haha God I hope so! I feel like the living dead!

Feel better. It's not a fun thing to have.
cheers3.gif

Thank you my brother!
cheers3.gif

Don't drink more than a sip of coffee before that climb! I get winded when I have to climb our distillation columns and our tallest are only in the 200ft range, with 8 landings or so (similar to below). Real scary when it's wet, windy and icy and you have to troubshoot something to get back up and running.
41700942-Distillation-Column-and-its-process-equipments-Oil-and-gas-refinery-plant-Stock-Photo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back