Schaeffer 7000 vs 9000 5w-30 in Auto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: bigj_16
If anyone's interested, I am going to be sending a VOA in to Blackstone on Friday for Schaeffer's 7000 5W-30. Should have it back in 2-3 weeks.

Love to see it, thanks!

Originally Posted By: Gebo
It always go back to Mobil...
crazy.gif

Yeah it does, doesn't it....

Originally Posted By: jongies3
Originally Posted By: bigt61
At 5k, SuperTech dino would be fine in any of the Toyotas in your signature. Just keep em topped off.

I wouldn't use Super Tech in anything, but, that's just me..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ_vxdO_9nc&t=345s

Yeah that video is at -40°, I wouldn't use ST at those temps either. But I DID use it when I lived in VA, at 5000 miles the ST Syn did as well as Amsoil or M1 or VWB. Unfortunately I no longer have the UOAs.

I see you're in MT, I lived in Glasgow for 4 1/2 years and used Amsoil 0w30....really helped with those -35°C(-30°F) starts

If anyone's interested, I am going to be sending a VOA in to Blackstone on Friday for Schaeffer's 7000 5W-30. Should have it back in 2-3 weeks.

Nice. I posted a 9000 5W-30 VOA earlier this year. Will be cool to compare the two

Originally Posted By: Onug

Nice. I posted a 9000 5W-30 VOA earlier this year. Will be cool to compare the two
Mailed it off this afternoon.

It departed the Post Office yesterday at 5:04 p.m. Expected Delivery Monday!
smile.gif

It departed the Post Office yesterday at 5:04 p.m. Expected Delivery Monday!
smile.gif

Well, it looks as if this sample has disappeared into the great mailbox in the sky. I'll give it another week, and send another off if it hasn't come back to us.
smile.gif

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tRef=fullpage&tLc=2&text28777=&tLabels=9216290191543300105474%2C#

I primarily use Schaeffer 9003D for my pickup, but then, I use a lot of other Schaeffer products for my commercial stuff and get some oil for the pickup when I put in a bulk order for my other needs. Commercial pricing and free delivery makes it a pretty good deal. It it weren't for the decent deal, I would probably do as suggested and get a good quality oil off the shelf at the best price range I could find.

"Well, it looks as if this sample has disappeared into the great mailbox in the sky. I'll give it another week, and send another off if it hasn't come back to us. smile
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tRef=fullpage&tLc=2&text28777=&tLabels=9216290191543300105474%2C# "

Good news! The sample has re-appeared after two weeks in limbo. It looks as if it is in Ft. Wayne, so it should show up at Blackstone tomorrow or Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back