Good place to buy bike parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't support your LBS, they won't stick around. All of these places are destroying retail, a business model that is what most of America lives on.

It's a scary time knowing Amazon will be taking over the world and putting people out of business. Hope they get hit with an antitrust lawsuit.

The money you will save on tubes and tires is negligible. Support your LBS and fellow citizen, not some massive corporation that treats workers like junk.

For tires, you might just hit up the local hardware store. We have no LBS and the rear sidewall blew out on my freeride bike just before the weekend, so I got a $25 Kenda 2.35x26 foldable(kevlar bead?) rear tire, and it doesn't seem to give up anything to my fancy $60 Maxxis minion DH front tire.
Also the best comfy budget seat I've found is the Plant Bike ARS model. I bought some pedals from Chain reaction and it was a painless process and they had the lowest price I could find by far, for shipped to Canada atleast.

jenson usa's website (they have physical stores)
chain reaction cycles (usually best price but you gotta spend 100 to get free shipping from the uk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back