Pics of Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome indeed. I am glad you both had a very good trip.
Tig1 I learned about Independence pass when I was 7 yrs old. I was memorizing the United States road system at that time. I always wanted to go up there because it was one if the highest passes out west. I later learned that the road to Mt. Evans was the highest road in the US at over 14k feet.

Great pics
smile.gif

Beautiful photos. Photo #3 is my favourite although all of them are great. For some reason, maybe from watching too much Lassie (maybe?) that landscape appeals to me.

The front of that Ford looks just like one of the last production Falcons parked outside my office recently.

Last edited:
Your pictures look great! I hope to drive out to CO one day. Glad you had fun and the Fusion is a wonderful car, isn't it? I have a '15 and it is very comfortable on those long drives. I drive 30k+ a year for my commute to work and when I travel from NY to either FL or MN to visit family. It has 74k on the clock and still ticking along like the day I bought it.

Very nice trip, nice pictures, nice Ford Fusion, and a nice couple. A+ !!

I want to go there on a motorcycle sometime, or just any old way but I think it would be interesting to try it on the mc.

Joined the other thread for pics, now I'm on this one too.

Nice pics, nice trip thanks for posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back