Inmate conceals .22 handgun in anatomy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch! Body cavity searches are NOT allowed by arresting officers. Unless exigent circumstances exist. At least it wasn't loaded!

Ouch

Respectfully,

Pajero!

Apparently not to good for the finish ...
lol.gif

I say he can keep it as long as it's ... ahem ... concealed. As Darrell Royal said when he was coaching the UofTexas, "only three things can happen, and two of them are bad."

Interesting that the article referred to 'one of her body cavities', implying that she had more than one cavity capable of accommodating something the size of a pistol. In which case why didn't she bring in more weapons?

If she did, would she have an arsenal?

Originally Posted By: SonofJoe

Depends on what cavity was used ...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
Apparently not to good for the finish ...
lol.gif

Insert George Lebay comment here....

(note for younger players, the movie Christine)

Shannow, which LeBay comment? I know the movie very well and can't figure out which comment would be related. Obviously, just provide a few words. I'll get the rest.

Originally Posted By: SonofJoe
Interesting that the article referred to 'one of her body cavities', implying that she had more than one cavity capable of accommodating something the size of a pistol. In which case why didn't she bring in more weapons?

Awesome!

Originally Posted By: DBMaster

Shannow, which LeBay comment?

I'm guessing he means the part where LeBay is talking about the new car smell, and said there's no finer smell in the world, except maybe for...

Originally Posted By: zrxkawboy

Shannow, which LeBay comment?

I'm guessing he means the part where LeBay is talking about the new car smell, and said there's no finer smell in the world, except maybe for...

I guess I see the tie-in. It's a stretch, but I certainly remember the line. Thanks.

No worries. The pistol is a Jennings .22 AKA Jammings .22. Jennings pistols were famous for the number of novel malfunctions per magazine. The only round you can depend on in a Jennings is the chambered round, and, you have to be nuts to carry it with a round chambered.

May all your enemies carry a Jennings :)

From what I hear the preferred weapon of choice in prison is a pillow case with padlocks in it. I would think the Jennings would be a second choice to the latter.

I guess I see the tie-in. It's a stretch, but I certainly remember the line. Thanks.

Zee0Six mentioned the finish...it's the finish that gives the new car smell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back