Battery Load Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Donald
A proper load test is 1/2 CCA for 15 seconds then read voltage on a temp compensated scale.

+1 This.

Some of the "load tests" posted are jokes.

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
Lets see some pictures of the beast. Do you know how to post pictures on here?

Right now it's missing the two front hub caps; I gotta get those replaced first.
grin.gif

You can take the rear one off of one side and put it up front for the picture!

My Camry has only the driver side hub caps on since one is broken. That way it classes up the neighborhood since it's been sitting in front of my house for months and months
crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
My Camry has only the driver side hub caps on since one is broken. That way it classes up the neighborhood since it's been sitting in front of my house for months and months
crackmeup2.gif

I meant to ask you this earlier. Have you ever dropped the trans pan and replaced the trans filter? If the original is still in there that would be something.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
Originally Posted By: Nick1994
crackmeup2.gif

I meant to ask you this earlier. Have you ever dropped the trans pan and replaced the trans filter? If the original is still in there that would be something.
smile.gif

I haven't touched it, it shifts perfectly.

It turns out my issue was starting the Camry and immediately putting it in reverse, it just didn't have enough time to build pressure or whatever. It only ever happened once since last year when I was also impatient. If I wait more than 2-3 seconds before putting it in reverse it's fine. I actually have the filter and pan gasket somewhere, I just never put it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back