Fram orange can with silicone ADBV seen yet??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not seen them yet. Has anyone else seen the new ones with a silicone ADBV?? Unless the color is black?? I have seen ones with a new box however yet it had a black ADBV. Has you all know the silicone ADBVs are ones with an orange color typically. Just curious if anyone has seen them yet??

Yes, I have seen them
thumbsup2.gif

Until I see pics, it is nothing but a rumor. Would think by now someone to have claimed to see them would have taken a pic and shared be now.

I tend to agree with you on that. These are supposed to be available sometime in the very near future in more and more markets.

I as well as others have seen the new packaging for the TG and XG.

The upgraded extra guards being on the market seems reasonable.
21.gif

Originally Posted By: bbhero
Was the ADBV orange color??

Yes

But they only had a couple, and only in some of the most common sizes

An orange can with a legit silicone ADBV would make me use even more Frams than I already do. If this really happens, you have to commend Fram for continuing to improve their products.

I was at Walmart today and looked at a few Fram orange can EGs. One had a light grey ADBV, so maybe that's the color of silicone Fram is using on the EGs (?).

Maybe...never seen one of those ever either and we have been hearing rumors of upgrades to the orange can. Are you talking something like battleship gray? If so it has to be a change I would think.

Originally Posted By: KCJeep
Maybe...never seen one of those ever either and we have been hearing rumors of upgrades to the orange can. Are you talking something like battleship gray? If so it has to be a change I would think.

Yep, it looked light grey. Could be silicone.

I was in Wally's tonight and looked at orange cans hoping for a silicone ADBV. There were new stock "old" boxes and quite a few "new" looking boxes as well, but none of them had an ADBV that looked any different than the norm.

Price had not gone up either, still $3.77 which is a steal for what you get in filtering IMO. My favorites the Tough Guards had gone up into the 6 dollar something range though, they had been $5.94 forever which I thought was perfect.

So this is my first so called 20k FU … guess they cost more as this was almost $10 … time to find online again:

Hello Boys
The transition to silicone adbv's has started and will not be complete until Jan 2018. Likely high running part nubers get them first and then all part numbers. Its a huge transition for us, 280 millions Eg filters means our supplier had to ramp up production of the valves and that has taken alot of time. Be patient, its coming

Jay - are the new silicone ADBVs orange in color or grey? I saw an EG with a grey ADBV, so curious if that was a silicone version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back