Michelin Latitude Sport 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody got any hands on experience with the Latitude Sport 3? Not much on Tire Rack, which only has 7 reviews that don't really mean much, except for maybe one. Reviews like "my car very safety and Long life very strong tyres" on Michelin's site as as useless are a suitcase with no handle.

Looking to replace the Pirelli Scorpion Verde All-Season Plus (255/60R17 106 V) tires I have on the Envoy. I would go for another set, but the stock the Pirelli dealer has on hand for this size dates back to 38-16. Although not exactly "old", I'm a bit obsessed with getting the newest manufacture dates possible - the set I have now was only 3 weeks old when they were installed two years ago.

Not really looking at other brands, because they either do not have the model I want or they're priced sky high - Continental dealer wants $320 a tire for the ContiCrossCont UHP. These Michelins are $242 a piece and the Pirellis are $209.

3816 datecode for a tire I’ve already tried, cheaper than the one you’d trust other people review... I’d still go for the Pirellis

Originally Posted By: Superflan
3816 datecode for a tire I’ve already tried, cheaper than the one you’d trust other people review... I’d still go for the Pirellis

This all day long

If you found the Pirellis to be good, id go with them again considering they are the lowest price. They arent that old. Especially if you go through them in 2 years, age will be less of a factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back