Autogefühl YouTube channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here a fan of Thomas at Autogefühl? I've found his reviews of vehicles to be very reliable and without the fluff or playing to the camera like some others. He focuses a lot on design but also is very particular with certain items like dampened glove box doors. Even though he is in Germany his reviews have lots of relevance to vehicles elsewhere.

Excellent channel! Thomas manages to be a petrol-head without being a petrol-snob (like my least favourite countryman; the nauseating Jeremy Clarkson). He reviews small cars (like mine) with the same generous spirit as he applies to supercars.

SonofJoe makes a great point, Thomas treats all cars the same whether it is a BMW 7 series or a Kia. Very evenhanded of him. He is also a huge fan of naturally aspirated engines. Nothing wrong with turbos but maintaining and repair expenses are generally higher. He also prefers fake leather to the "animal skin". Nothing wrong with that but why waste good leather off of a cow that has been slaughtered and butchered?

I enjoyed his most recent review of the Mazda CX-5 with the 2.5 engine. He really liked that motor, and the car in general as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back