Mobil1 0w40 5K miles + 3 track days: Z06 Corvette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Dirty_Howie
Originally Posted By: gryffinwings
Can't see the analysis could you repost it?

This is 4 yrs old. I do not even have this car anymore. But I do have another LS7 Z06 that has current Blackstone. You should be able to find it in the first few pages.

HERE:
https://bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthr...w30#Post3843373

DH

You need to change your account to enable 3rd party hosting, I'm not seeing the picture, anyways I'll look for the newer report. You never know if they changed formulation which I heard they did.

Seems as though PhotoBucket now wants to get paid if you host pictures there and post them to boards like this one.

I will rehost them elsewhere and post them to my current Mobil thread that I linked to above.

DH

Ya I dont know about people that bought used vet, but I know for fact if you buy new one and your first owner under warranty if anything happens to your vet Chevy will treat you like a god that walks the earth. My buddy had engine failure in his new one... on vacation with his son.... Needless to say everything was paid rental, hotel, food. All for the inconvenience of his baby breaking. That car was out for while also and dealer sent the engine to chevy to see what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back