XADO 1 Stage Maximum Atomic Metal Conditioner??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: swords
Or this http://revitalizant.com/

"Start of the revitalization process

The revitalizant gets onto the operating surface together with the lubricant. The revitalizant starts acting exactly in the zone of the heaviest wear, as there is enough excess energy here to start to start the revitalization process, and metal atoms possess the largest number of uncompensated connections. These connections, like magnets, capture and hold the building material, revitalizant, just in the areas of wear and tear."

This is one of the bigger loads of nonsense I've seen posted on here.

"Uncompensated connections"? I know I only have a minor in Chemistry but I never saw that term used in any of my textbooks. Maybe I just missed it.

Yeah, but they make cool looking oil cans
smirk.gif

Originally Posted By: kschachn
Originally Posted By: swords
Or this http://revitalizant.com/

"Start of the revitalization process

The revitalizant gets onto the operating surface together with the lubricant. The revitalizant starts acting exactly in the zone of the heaviest wear, as there is enough excess energy here to start to start the revitalization process, and metal atoms possess the largest number of uncompensated connections. These connections, like magnets, capture and hold the building material, revitalizant, just in the areas of wear and tear."

This is one of the bigger loads of nonsense I've seen posted on here.

"Uncompensated connections"? I know I only have a minor in Chemistry but I never saw that term used in any of my textbooks. Maybe I just missed it.

LOOOOL!!!

Quote:
Due to Revitalizant the product reduces friction, rebuilds worn metal in engine parts and creates protective coating against future wear, thus providing tools-free restoration and anti-wear protection.

I hope the red text makes you turn and run.

Can you say, "Physical Impossibility?"
crazy2.gif

Last edited:
Actually you have missed it as it is term used in electroconductivity and not looked from a chemical processes perspective.
Often met in semiconductors processes description.
Ceramics such as Si2O are used in semiconductors production and in oil additive we have in question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back