***Official Member Picture Thread***

Colt what is your fursona? Can't quite put it together?

BTW, if you've never been to Anthrocon here on the east coast, it's worth the trip!

Originally Posted By: Delta
Colt what is your fursona? Can't quite put it together?

BTW, if you've never been to Anthrocon here on the east coast, it's worth the trip!

Keelan is a Sparrow/Shiba inu hybrid.

Hes...not really my sona as much as someone I play as. I bought him as a partial.
This is my fursona.

Someday I will have the money saved up to get him made.

AC is on the bucket list. Right now, Im loving just going to any con.

Last edited:
For being married for 52 years, you guys look really young. You must have gotten married while you were still in kindergarden.
smile.gif

Nice pic, tig1!

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
For being married for 52 years, you guys look really young. You must have gotten married while you were still in kindergarden.
smile.gif

Nice pic, tig1!

Thanks. We were just 20. As I look back on it we were mere children. I was in the Navy, and the wife in college.

LHS still shows some residual from the 2014 bout with Bell's Palsy, but still pretty happy...will never shave it all off 'though.

Let's try this again.

My buddy and I out drinking at the bar the other week, quite tipsy at this point, and the bartender decided to get in on it.

Try6FR5.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to Photobucket my photo from here is gone (along with most of the others!) so I'll post a new one. This is my wife and I from a couple of years ago:

Back