XADO 1 Stage Maximum Atomic Metal Conditioner??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their transmission stuff looks just like the syringe the vet gave me for my dog's diarrhea. So, I guesss it could be a thickener.

It looks to me like they are just using some clever wording for a regular ZDDP additive similar to GM EOS and others.

Them:
"Adding just one bottle of XADO Maximum Atomic Metal Conditioner to your engine oil rebuilds worn engine metal, and coats the rebuilt metal at the friction points with a self-regulating layer of ceramic-metal to prevent future wear.

Granules of Revitalizant completely dissolve in motor oil at normal operating temperature.

For the highest level of protection for your automobile engine use XADO Atomic Oil or XADO HighWayMetal Conditioner (RF5.5) during each oil change in the future. XADO Highway contains 5.5% (RF5.5) of the active ingredient necessary for 1 complete revitalization cycle. A complete oil change using XADO Atomic Oil also provides 5.5% (RF5.5) of the active ingredient necessary for 1 complete revitalization cycle."

http://www.hotrodandrestoration.com/engine-drivetrain/properly-lubricating-classic-engines/
"Lake Speed Jr. of Joe Gibbs Driven noted that zinc phosphate isn’t actually a lubricant until it gets hot. Once hot, it creates a phosphate glass filler on the metal surfaces, roughly equivalent to a painter’s primer coat, laying a foundation. The engine oil can be viewed as the paint topcoat. You need a high level of zinc during break-in to establish the phosphate glass filler. While you still need an adequate level of zinc for long-term cam protection, less is needed once cam break-in is accomplished (once the glass filler has been established)."

i don't know about that, but i know it's not ZDDP cuz that would be 55,000 ppm and that's...not doable i would like to see a proper scientific study of ceramic additives in oil

Originally Posted By: [RT
ProjUltraZ] i don't know about that, but i know it's not ZDDP cuz that would be 55,000 ppm and that's...not doable i would like to see a proper scientific study of ceramic additives in oil

I assume you're talking about this:
"For the highest level of protection for your automobile engine use XADO Atomic Oil or XADO HighWayMetal Conditioner (RF5.5) during each oil change in the future. XADO Highway contains 5.5% (RF5.5) of the active ingredient necessary for 1 complete revitalization cycle. A complete oil change using XADO Atomic Oil also provides 5.5% (RF5.5) of the active ingredient necessary for 1 complete revitalization cycle."

You are confusing two different things. That blurb is about two other products. They are saying the "Highway" should be used EVERY oil change and that it contains 5.5% of the secret ingredient that is in the "Maximum Atomic Metal Conditioner" which is recommended every 62,000 miles (and has 100% of the secret ingredient). Now, just take a look at their "Highway Oil" and that should tell you everything. The 30W oils are SL rated which means it adheres to older limits for phos. Spectro Motor-Guard is also SL rated and has 1800ppm zinc.

Here is a definition of ceramic. Look up the chemical makeup of ZDDP and see if it sounds familiar.:
"ceramic: Any of various hard, brittle, heat- and corrosion-resistant materials made typically of metallic elements combined with oxygen or with carbon, nitrogen, or sulfur."

Like I said, it all just appears to be clever wording.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: [RT
ProjUltraZ]link for that definition? ceramic is non-metallic Zinc Phos are metallic

therefore the secret ingredient cannot be ZDDP it should be a ceramic compound

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ceramic_chemistry

"In ceramic chemistry, fired glazes are viewed as composed of oxides (examples are SiO2, Al2O3, B2O3, Na2O, K2O, CaO, Li2O, MgO, ZnO, MnO, Fe2O3, CoO)."

The word "ceramic" is a general term.

I don't know anything about what the chemistry is of even if it works but you've gotta give them props for packaging design and graphic work (like in their catalogue).

I have don't think I have ever seen any additive company produce that level quality of design in their materials.

I did some quick research and they have been registered with the API since 2004 and all their finished oils in the catalogue seem to have the "atomic revitalisant" in it. If they got them all tested through the proper channels and meet the current specs as listed in the literature, then there is a good chance there might be something to their claims.

The question is what is the chemistry they use ... whatever it is they hide behind the fancy sounding copy which makes it sound better than it probably is.

But the additive with the pink puff balls in it seem pretty hokey to me. (watch their videos on the xado.info site)

I have used this product and it is very good! I have put this to my 98' Nissan Maxima QX 3.0 V6 142 kw. The compression to all cylinders rose to 13 and only in one cylinder it was 12.5.
Car become smoother, quieter, faster revving and more economical.That was street daily usinf car, not tuned. At dyno it showed 207 hp from crank. Only i used at dyno lighter wheels also and modified Y-pipe and low resistance cat. converter.The car had exedy stage1 clutch also.
So I am suggesting it to anybidy who wantys improve their car performance. Sometimes it is necessary to make the treatment 2 times instead of 1, It depends how wear out your engine is? The treatment has to done strictly according the instructions.
1. Let the car egine warm up at working temp.
2. turn off the engine, open the engine oil cap , push the liquid in to engine
3. start the engine and let it work idle for 20-25min.
4. drive the car no more than 60 km/h 20km, no more revs than 2700 rpm
5. The treatment is done after 1000km
6. No you can rev up your engine.
7. During treatment process no more than 2700-3000rpm.

Same nano-ceramic/metallic composite that LM Ceratec uses. Xado had tested their products through the German TUV Thuringen Test & Certification Organization and TUV had given Xado several approvals. If these products passed scrutiny via TUV then there must be some validity to them. There is another company that utilizes the same ceramic-metallic nano-compounds and they have also had their products tested through various institutes both in Canada & abroad. If you have time review their "Research & Testimonials" pdf's: RVS Technology

Originally Posted By: kschachn
Cool. Can you explain what that means and what those mixed oxides do in relation to motor oils?

Aluminum, iron, silicon oxides up to 100 microns in size.

My guess would be; causes a lot of wear. It sounds like they took some dirt, washed out the organic components and bottled it.

Quote:
At the same time, the grains of the metal undergo intensive fragmentation

Quote:
The lubricating composition comprises a lubricating medium and the product of dehydration of natural minerals or a mixture of natural minerals, or of synthesized hydrates

It seems the patent writer agrees.

Please read the official website about this.

I am not supporting XADO, just found what they use behind their secret mixture.

I read that such "ceramic" mixture does NOT mix with oil or change its characteristics, hence does nothing to the oil itself as it is intended to treat the friction metal parts only.

Originally Posted By: swords

I read that such "ceramic" mixture does NOT mix with oil or change its characteristics, hence does nothing to the oil itself as it is intended to treat the friction metal parts only.

I tried, but my browser detects a very specific piece of malware in their site, so no-can-do.

http://xado.info/en/our-technology

Can you open this ?

Or this http://revitalizant.com/

"Start of the revitalization process

The revitalizant gets onto the operating surface together with the lubricant. The revitalizant starts acting exactly in the zone of the heaviest wear, as there is enough excess energy here to start to start the revitalization process, and metal atoms possess the largest number of uncompensated connections. These connections, like magnets, capture and hold the building material, revitalizant, just in the areas of wear and tear."

Last edited:
I had the pleasure to test the very same 30 ml syringe in an unknown brand and age gear oil in a Subaru Legacy 2.0R 2007 MT and it unsticked the gear shifter in 10 minutes ride after applying it.
It now shifts gears like I changed the oil, but I have not yet.
The oil I pulled for review was Sludge Dark Black with plenty of paraffin formed on the bottom of the plastic bottle the next morning.
If 30 ml can change 3.8l of [censored] old oil I would say it is a very potent stuff.

I had the pleasure to test the very same 30 ml syringe in an unknown brand and age gear oil in a Subaru Legacy 2.0R 2007 MT and it unsticked the gear shifter in 10 minutes ride after applying it.
It now shifts gears like I changed the oil, but I have not yet.
The oil I pulled for review was Sludge Dark Black with plenty of paraffin formed on the bottom of the plastic bottle the next morning.
If 30 ml can change 3.8l of [censored] old oil I would say it is a very potent stuff.

Sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back