re: pandus13's confy treads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: dishdude
What's a confy?
It's a confit for someone who's so busy eating that they need an abbreviated version.

I personally found the merged confy thread too confusing. Having a thread for each item would have been easier reading.

I also enjoyed reading it.....

Originally Posted By: Slick17601
Good bye. Perhaps you and John Browning could start your own board? He was a real gem....

I couldn't remember who John Browning was so I looked him up here and his last post was 2010 and then I remembered him. It's really scary how long ago 2010 was and it just seems like yesterday. So many people here come and go and seem to disappear off the face of the earth. I hope he's doing well and if he's still here,"Hi John!"

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Originally Posted By: Slick17601
Good bye. Perhaps you and John Browning could start your own board? He was a real gem....

I couldn't remember who John Browning was so I looked him up here and his last post was 2010 and then I remembered him. It's really scary how long ago 2010 was and it just seems like yesterday. So many people here come and go and seem to disappear off the face of the earth. I hope he's doing well and if he's still here,"Hi John!"

I miss OBOP and GreecGuy
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back