Lets see the cars!!!!

Originally Posted By: MrHorspwer
axH6u7Vh.jpg

Picked this up a few weeks ago as an auto-x/HPDE/street toy. 2000 LS1 manual transmission. Super solid and super clean for a northern car with 120K miles. Carfax says it came here from Kentucky in 2010.

Put shoes and brakes on it. Auto-x'd it. It's now in the garage getting springs, shocks, and sway bars. The steering rack (leaking) and pump (overheating) are both at Turn One getting performance rebuilds.

While I have it down, it's getting a bunch of smaller corrections... like a functioning audio system and installation of the proper transmission boots. I'm also trying to work out a fix for the loose tilt housing. I've had it apart once for a look-see, ordered a supposedly "good" used replacement column (it wasn't), and am now working with a place in Utah for a correction.

I did pick up an LS6 intake manifold for a coworker (today's project) and maybe I'll do headers before the steering comes back.

Fixed the steering, got the springs, shocks, and sway bars wrapped up, and installed LS6 intake, headers, and exhaust. Also picked up HP Tuners and installed a wideband O2 sensor. All the speakers work now too!

No more 4x4 wheel gap.
damOIjOh.jpg

It "belonged" to the state, but it's the last Crown Vic I ever got when they quit building them in 2011. When I retired in 2014, I was driving a 5.7 Hemi Charger. This was shot while I was "baby sitting" the Snow Range road being opened by rotary snow plows one spring day. This is something like 15 feet of snow being busted open. Fun times!

upload image free wap

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Accord getting it's oil changed

Walking to my car,getting off work

Really good looking car! Too bad you guys have to use front license plates
37.gif

Originally Posted By: Nick1994

37.gif

Thanks Nick!
thumbsup2.gif
Yeah front license plates are repulsive. My 300ZX doesn't even have a front license plate bracket haha. I'm thinking the Honda's front plate will soon mysteriously disappear
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: Extreme86

On the Twisted Sisters run near Leakey, Texas. Fun!!

Woah, that car looks amazing. Could you please tell me the model of the car? I can see it's a Subaru, but that's pretty much it

Originally Posted By: Nick1994

37.gif

Thanks Nick!
thumbsup2.gif
Yeah front license plates are repulsive. My 300ZX doesn't even have a front license plate bracket haha. I'm thinking the Honda's front plate will soon mysteriously disappear
wink.gif

They can write you ticket for no front plate. Happened to my father last year. He had to go down to the courthouse with a picture of the new plate on the car to get off the hook for the fine.

Back