Dual Bay Lithium Ion 18650 Battery Charger Rec.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone recommend a decent dual bay 18650 battery charger thats under $20. Will consider a charger/battery bundle for more.

I have a Nitecore D2 that has been fine for little over 2 years. In daily use. Pretty much charges something 24/7 around my house.

Have a nitecore D2, no complaints in about 2 years of use. Use it for my AA/AAA too.

Are these the batteries for most vape mods?

If so I buy the samsung ones on ebay or amazon they work well.

I charge the battery in the device, don't have a special charger.

Originally Posted By: spasm3
There are so many crummy 1865o batteries out there, what is a good brand?

Any of the Panasonic products that are wrapped by a good company are what you want for flashlights. Orbtronic, keepower, Nitecore, Olight,AW are all good brands.

My suggestion is to stick with Panasonic/Sanyo, Samsung, or LG.

LG and Samsung (If the real deal and not a fake) are very good batteries.

Originally Posted By: Dyusik
Have a nitecore D2, no complaints in about 2 years of use. Use it for my AA/AAA too.

You use a 4 volt charger to charge 1.2V AA/AAA batteries? Or is programmable for lower voltage?

Originally Posted By: bubbatime
Originally Posted By: Dyusik

You use a 4 volt charger to charge 1.2V AA/AAA batteries? Or is programmable for lower voltage?

The better Li-Ion chargers can also charge Ni-mh (AA/AAA) cells. They auto recognize battery chemistry based on voltage, and charge accordingly.

I have this one, works great, was $18.95 on Amazon.

EASTSHINE
Universal Battery Charger, EASTSHINE S2 LCD Display Speedy Smart Charger for Rechargeable Batteries Ni-MH Ni-Cd AA AAA Li-ion LiFePO4 IMR 10440 14500 16340 18650 RCR123 26650

While I have the Nitecore I4v2 charger, and am using it on some Eneloop AAs as i type, I recently got a Thrunite C2.

This is an 18650 battery encased in a nice aluminum tube that will act as a USB supply, or can recharge the provided battery, from a USB source preferable one capable of 1.72 amps.

It can use and recharge other 18650 batteries but 1.72 amps might be a bit much for some 18650's.

I just used it and am recharging it now and it is only recharging at 1.22 amps, not sure why.

Amyway, if one wants a 2 bay 18650 charger, well that implies small size desirability. The C2 is not uch larger than an 18650 and can act as both a 18650 battery charger and a USB power supply when the battery is charged.

I'll not be travelling with my Nitecore I4v2 anymore.

Well truth be told I had a 4$ version of the thrunite C2. It charges 18650s to 4.19V at 0.89amp max and could only output the same, and I was using that when travelling as my only 18650 charger.

This cheapo version is no longer sold for 4$. I'd bought 4 and gave 3 away with some laptop extracted batteries whose capacity was questionable, But with a Panasonic NCR18650B, they can take my Samsung S4 mini from 8% to about 85% while still using the phone to play music over bluetooth while pinging towers and being a phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back