Biomedical Technician position opening Palm Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of curiosity, what is the pay scale for these positions? I was a Aviation Electrician in the Navy (in Pensacola actually) so I'm sure this is right up my alley. I work in IT now but the urge to do something more hands on has been in the back of my mind for years.

How do these positions work with family? They say travel 90% of the time, is it local? Are you home at night?

Thanks for the insight!

Zero work experience, just a 2 year degree:
Here in Florida its $21 hour an for internship, then it goes to $26 an hour approx 6 months later. More in the NE USA, California, etc.. that have a much higher cost of living.

Since you have all that work experience and veteran... they definitely start out paying more. Its Mon - Friday regular business hours, many like to volunteer for being on call and the OT.

Field service working on diagnostic imaging are the best paying jobs.

The job above will eventually be for field service on the Panda & Giraffe warmers, incubator Carestation, Giraffe shuttle, infant resuscitation and fetal monitoring (Corometrics) / mini telemetry.

First training is in Milwaukee, then various training courses in Waukesha, WI.

Future openings across the USA for paid internships.

Biomedical Engineer Apprentice

Field Engineer Apprentice

Another opening in Ft Lauderdale, FL. This job is for ventilators in the greater Broward County area.
Job description says Palm Beach, but that's a mistake... it's for Ft Lauderdale.

Job # 2997955

BMET 1 for Pensacola, FL just opened up.

Training is in Milwaukee, WI for 2 weeks then to Ft Worth, Texas for 3 weeks.

Biomedical Technician Internship for Ft Lauderdale, just posted internally today will be on website soon.

Job # 3025876

4 new jobs posted this week looking for a BMET 1. All jobs are for repair, test, calibration and PM of non diagnostic imaging equipment. Training is in Milwaukee, WI for two weeks. Work at hospitals, laboratories and off site ER clinics.

Gainesville, FL
Job # 3044896

Tampa, FL
Job # 3044353

Tampa, FL
Job # 3044644

Pensacola, FL
Job # 3044666

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back