Red Sport 400 UOA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well here's the UOA for my 2016 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport. The oil has 9,700 miles on it. Engine has 19,700 miles on it. It was painful to go almost 10k miles on a 0w20 in this high revver. Oil was Valvoline synpower 0w420, and OEM filter. file:///C:/Users/james/Downloads/16%20Q50-170728.pdf

Hey Slim,

Before I recommend uploading it to an online site, is this PDF edited to remove your personal information?

You can upload your file through this site:

http://imgur.com/upload

Then, post the link here (there is a Copy button after your file uploads) for us as we can't access your personal computer hard drive; which is what that address you shared is directing towards. In other words, you posted an address located on your computer and not on the web for us to find. You have to make it available online for us to view it here.

OR conversely you could copy what I'm pasting below this line and just replace the numbers with your own, but if you only copy the data you'll need to type it like this:

(code) before the data below pasted here & turned into your own (/code) ...after the data. Please note, you have to replace ( ) with [ ] around the words code and /code. Then your own info will appear as it does below.

(code) test (/code) turns into
Code:
test
when using [] instead of ()

Code:
OIL MOBIL1 AFE 0w-20

MILES IN USE 21,301

MILES ON UNIT 211,910

SAMPLE TAKEN 08/24/14

Make Up Oil Added 1 qt

ALUMINUM 5

CHROMIUM 2

IRON 30

COPPER 2

LEAD 1

TIN 4

MOLYBDENUM 68

NICKEL 1

MANGANESE 1

SILVER 0

TITANIUM 0

POTASSIUM 3

BORON 32

SILICON 12

SODIUM 11

CALCIUM 1012

MAGNESIUM 738

PHOSPHORUS 567

ZINC 665

BARIUM 0

SUS VIS 210ºF 52.9

cSt @ 100ºC 8.14

FLASHPOINT ºF 390

FUEL%
ANTIFREEZE% 0.0

WATER% 0.0

INSOLUBLES% 0.4

TBN 2.4

Last edited:
0w420
57.gif
You are feeding it the good stuff.
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: 77GrandPrix
Are you sure that is Valvoline Synpower? If so, they have drastically changed the formula.

He previously used Pennzoil Platinum in the car from 5k-10k. So maybe that's what it is. I have a uoa on some Valvoline Synpower I can post to compare. Actually this is SynPower with Maxlife Technology. Side by side comparison.

Last edited:
I wouldn't go over 10k as they suggest. The results are very good for a twin turbo V6. I'd probably back the interval down to 5k-7k/6 months depending on how it's used. Some of the ever so slight elevated wear metals could be from a newer engine with low miles.

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
I wouldn't go over 10k as they suggest. The results are very good for a twin turbo V6. I'd probably back the interval down to 5k-7k/6 months depending on how it's used. Some of the ever so slight elevated wear metals could be from a newer engine with low miles.
Not following you hear on backing down to 5-7k mile intervals. They're suggesting I can go 11k miles if I feel like it, which I wont do. I was thinking of staying at 10k, and just going to synthetic 5w30. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back