Is le almagard any good, which one for auto use

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading thru my previous posts out of boredom and curiosity. I noticed a couple uses on here mentioned almagard. It intrigued my curiosities so I did a quick search. I really didn't find much about it, other than it being mentioned here and there, and there were plenty of manufacturer articles on the stuff.

So I figured I would ask on here. The answers from yall will do two things--Answer my curiosities and help anyone trying to find out about it in the future?

Btw, I finally got the cruiser fixed. I got tired of loose bearings and did some measuring with mics and realized that my spindles were very worn. I replaced them and hopefully all will be well.

Looking forward to hearing yalls responses on the almagard.

Will

Last edited:
http://www.speedwaymotors.com/Lubrication-Engineers-3752-LE-Almagard-Industrial-Grease-14-5-Oz,526.html?sku=4983752&utm_medium=CSEGoogle&utm_source=CSE&utm_campaign=CSEGOOGLE&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI65Dx9tKM1QIVjz2BCh0NZQBQEAQYASABEgJ6Z_D_BwE

I have been using 3751 in absolutely everything in my cruisers. Started with 3752, and upon advise from a LE engineer switched to 3751. I also use their 90 gear oil. You can also consider Delo ESI grease: I had very good experience with that one for a few hundred k miles as well, it is cheaper and of very good quality. I have no experience with TRC, but I have never heard of anyone being disappointed by them. Both are great domestic companies with state of art production facilities. TRC is still family owned and managed.

Y_K, thank for the reply. Its bewtween the almagard and the trc for the equipment and next bearing pack in the cruiser I'm gonna switch over on it as well.

Will

Btw,

I went to redline 75-140 in my 80, It made a big difference in keeping diffs and tcase cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back