Nano Energizer additive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello friends ,

Any one tried the nano ceramic products for engine , does these products really works ? Does it have any bad side affects ? And do you recommend using it , I own Ford fusion energi 2013 . [img:center]https://ibb.co/ngOM8Q[/img]

If you use the worst condition, used dirty oil you can find, it might do some good.
If you use anything with any spec better than SG it probably won't make any difference.

I used a good oil , Kendall GT 5w20 full synthetic , I think I'll skip it
laugh.gif

This product has to be some kind of miracle if it can do what the makers claim.

Usually to coat parts that operate in a high temp/pressure and possibly a corrosive environment the treatment process has to be done in an ultra clean room under very exacting conditions like a clean room to assemble computer hard drives. The parts can't be touched by bare hands or exposed to humidity and must be clean, clean, clean. The slightest misstep and nothing sticks. At least that's how it's done with one process that I'm familiar with. I'd be willing to bet that a running engine would not meet these conditions and their claims extend to an older engine that's not performing well and burning oil.

So, it's possible that the advertising might be overstating this product's capabilities just a bit.

A more conservative approach would be a better bet. That is, use a good engine oil of the correct spec's and viscosity and let the oil do the job intended by the formulator and only limited by the bean counter.

Originally Posted By: Fadi
Hello friends ,

Any one tried the nano ceramic products for engine , does these products really works ? Does it have any bad side affects ? And do you recommend using it , I own Ford fusion energi 2013 . [img:center]https://ibb.co/ngOM8Q[/img]

Your 2013 engine needs nothing but quality oil. Go fo synthetic if you want to, but NO additives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back