Is Schlotzskys Deli out of business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: dishdude
We still have them around here, but I haven't been to one in a while. I usually go to Jersey Mike's when I want a sandwich, they make a heck of a sub! They slice the meat and cheese as they make the sandwich and it makes a huge difference in taste.

I agree with you about Jersey Mike's subs.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Originally Posted By: dishdude
We still have them around here, but I haven't been to one in a while. I usually go to Jersey Mike's when I want a sandwich, they make a heck of a sub! They slice the meat and cheese as they make the sandwich and it makes a huge difference in taste.

I agree with you about Jersey Mike's subs.

I like Schlotzsky's, yet I keep hearing from several folks how good Jersey Mike's is. OK, I've got to get me some Jersey Mikes now.

Me,I just have a hard time justifying spending 20 bux on low quality cold cuts and bread. When I was a kid,having sandwiches was basically slumming it. Being fed a sandwich was a punishment for when you did something bad haha "If you don't like what we're having for dinner,you can just have a sandwich!"

We have one on the Kansas side of Kansas City. Yesterday in Lee's Summit, MO, I drove by a Back Yard Burger that has closed and is turning into a Schlotzkys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back