where do you find extended shank 2'' balls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides the internet? I'm trying to put a 2" ball on the bumper of his girlfriends truck so I don't get stuck hauling his boat around, but all the standard 1" shank 2" balls they have at stores don't have a long enough shank. I've been to walmart and west marine, nobody has anything that works and I have about 3 2" trailer hitch balls and they don't fit either.

On my way
smile.gif

Go to Curts website, then order that part through Walmart if you want free shipping to your local Walmart. You could just order it through Curts and have it shipped to your house if you need it faster or don't have a Walmart near you. I bought a 16k receiver and it needed an 12k ball with extra long shank so I know what you are going through.

I got one from a camper supply. I know TX has a few of them:) I bought a camper in Seguin in Feb.
My main source of hitches, brake controllers etc is etrailer.com. If they don't have it no one will. May have to call or chat if not found in their site. They price match with extra too.

Didn't help anything though. He still needs my help. I just drove 1.5hrs bought a ball and now gotta listen to the guilt trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back