BMW's and concrete don't mix...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: BMWTurboDzl
Originally Posted By: PimTac
I'm wondering what the dealer is going to do with all that concrete?

Recommend light weight rotors to counter the additional unsprung weight of the concrete?

Depleted uranium tyre weights.

Originally Posted By: sleddriver
Originally Posted By: CT8
Was the Woman blond?
Nope
Definitely NOT blonde....

You can tell who comments without bothering to find out the story...

In a situation like this, when the car was ensconced in wet concrete, a prudent course of action may have been to try to keep the concrete wet, get the car out of the pit, and then hose it down to wash the concrete off of it. Whatever dries would blow off after a 'bahn drive.

Of course, the prudent course of action was NOT taken, and the car was left in the hardening concrete, to be affixed and thus creating a gigantic headache for all.

Originally Posted By: Ed_Flecko

I wonder if her insurance agent spit out their coffee laughing when she told them what she'd done!

smile.gif

Ed

Her insurance agent may not be a coffee drinker...

Originally Posted By: L_Sludger
In a situation like this, when the car was ensconced in wet concrete, a prudent course of action may have been to try to keep the concrete wet, get the car out of the pit, and then hose it down to wash the concrete off of it. Whatever dries would blow off after a 'bahn drive.

Of course, the prudent course of action was NOT taken, and the car was left in the hardening concrete, to be affixed and thus creating a gigantic headache for all.

concrete hardens even if kept wet....

The waver probably stated that there is no responsibility for damage if the vehicle is removed. Not sure that would stand up in court. The road crews here in my town are very lax at putting warning signs and cones out and expect the same happened her. I hope she wins. Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back