Smith & Wesson rebate thru 6/30/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to my local GS last night and traded in my old Beretta 9000s (never liked this gun and I've been looking for a reason to get rid of it.) Picked up one of the many new shield 9s he had in stock.

$32 out of pocket after trade and rebate isn't bad for a new shield.

Just ordered my new 9mm Shield from Palmettostatearmory.com. Comes with two clips as well. $244 after S&W rebate. Sold my old Ruger LC9 for $200. I fired a friends Shield at the range yesterday....had to have one.

Last edited:
It seems that most people were happier buying guns and ammo when they were over priced the last 8 years.

I got a Shield in April on a trade and applied for the rebate then. I just got an email saying they were backlogged and to expect the rebate to be processed by July 7

Originally Posted By: CT8
It seems that most people were happier buying guns and ammo when they were over priced the last 8 years.

So it seems. I bought my 9mm Shield for $359 a few years back. Great gun, built like a tenk, extremely reliable. But it weighed as much as a tank. Traded it in and since bought my G42 and G43.

Originally Posted By: gman2304
Just ordered my new 9mm Shield from Palmettostatearmory.com. Comes with two clips as well. $244 after S&W rebate. Sold my old Ruger LC9 for $200. I fired a friends Shield at the range yesterday....had to have one.

CLIPS!!?!?

Magazine-Clip-Featured.jpg

Originally Posted By: gman2304

Ruger made the LC9 pretty good, when they updated to the LC9sPro. I expect the new, upcoming rendition of the M&P Shield to be better than the current offering. Not sure how far into the future that will be. But I've heard months, not years.

I love skuttlebutt. I'll call it that, so not to reveal my source.

Originally Posted By: Triple_Se7en

Ruger made the LC9 pretty good, when they updated to the LC9sPro. I expect the new, upcoming rendition of the M&P Shield to be better than the current offering. Not sure how far into the future that will be. But I've heard months, not years.

I love skuttlebutt. I'll call it that, so not to reveal my source.

LC9S seems to be prone to stovepipes. Had it back once for that and once bc the front sight came loose. I was initially excited with the gun but there were two others in my gun club that had them and both had the sight come loose and both had trouble with misfeeds. IMHO its a piece of junk.

I actually traded both the Shield and LC9s for my glock 43...never looked back

LCP..that's another story...probably the best bug gun out there.

My new Shield is 'out for delivery'.
cool.gif
I got a second 8 capacity magazine as well. Planning on going to the range this afternoon. I'll give a novice review soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back