Well I've done it again, now what ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: BrocLuno

1993%20F-150%204x4.jpg

Nice looking truck.

Well Pop passed last week. Went out pretty quietly. We'll have a memorial in the fall on his B'Day at the ranch he was born on.

Truck runs fine. Had a few minor issues like the PO spending $544 for a custom exhaust that drones at 1,900 (64 MPH)(Blow Master
frown.gif
). Working on that ...

Will need tires before too many winters roll by
smile.gif

And will need to loose the slip-in plastic bed liner. Going with spray in
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: BrocLuno
Well Pop passed last week. Went out pretty quietly. We'll have a memorial in the fall on his B'Day at the ranch he was born on.

Sad to here, and do take care!

Thanks for the good thoughts. Pop (step-father) was one tough guy from the WW-II era. He was always good to us. Hardly ever raised his voice. Worked hard and lived to a RIPE old age. Can't ask for more.

Sure he'll be missed. But the thing that bugs me is that he went before I got down to his place for my next elder care session. So, he didn't get to see this truck. He was a Ford truck guy. Had one Dodge truck in his life, then all Fords.

He'd have loved to have gone for a ride, but it was not meant to be ...

Truck is fine and I've decided to go Maxlife due to age (24 years) and very slight rear main seal weep ... Will keep you'all posted it the seal quits weeping ...

Sorry to hear of your loss - my parents both made their 90's so take solace in knowing it was indeed a full life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back