2017 J.D. Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: wemay

http://www.jdpower.com/resource/us-initial-quality-study-iqs

So basically someone complaining about the seats being too small for their fat [censored] is in the same category as a turbo failing?

Got it.
56.gif

I always like the pickup truck drama
When we talk trucks why does it always end up childish?
You can get a [censored] in anything and the way people beat their vehicles it is a wonder any hold up.
I buy what I like and price figures a close second. had them all and they all have issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone want to start a pool as to how long FCA continues to sell Fiat's ?

Or maybe the dealer traffic they generate for repairs is considered a plus?

Originally Posted By: KGMtech
Anyone want to start a pool as to how long FCA continues to sell Fiat's ?

Or maybe the dealer traffic they generate for repairs is considered a plus?

Maybe it is the area I live in but I rarely see any Fiats. Even in a college town where you'd think every college girl would want a 500. Maybe they are all being fixed.
grin.gif

That's amazing how many complaints about the info systems - we have them in everything and don't see why that's a priority in a vehicle. So stuff like that actually clutters real data. Hey, get a stripped down model and cry less?
Well, I do wish there was a better cup holder for my 800 calorie [censored]-a-chino-frappe...

Saw that - who was that talking head Honda mechanic who did all the video fluff?

Originally Posted By: rooflessVW
Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8
Funny the regular MOPAR bashers haven't commented yet with RAM in between Ford and BMW.

I thought this site was in consensus about that RAM junk!!!

Who bashes RAM specifically? I do see, however, that Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Fiat are wayyyy down the list.

You'd have to be crazy to screw up trucks in the US.

He already made his appearance. Still bashing, even though RAM has identical score to his beloved Ford.

Anyone who wants to test trucks should give one to my wife. She runs a truck HARD, at least 100 miles a day, usually more, across roads paved and unpaved. Then she loves to open it up on the toll road coming home, actually complained about the speed limiter at 105!

Bottom line is our 14 RAM Sport Hemi is our favorite vehicle. Flawless ownership experience so far, mileage is already at 55k!

Last edited:
This list is worthless. Over 17 million cars sold in the U.S. last year and this ranking is only based on ~80,000 responders. That's less than 1%

Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8
Bottom line is our 14 RAM Sport Hemi is our favorite vehicle. Flawless ownership experience so far, mileage is already at 55k!

Our experience with a 2014 Ram as well. I have owned 87 cars and trucks so far in my lifetime and have always had at least one truck on hand. Worst were Fords. Second worst were Chevrolets or GMCs. Best by far have been Rams. The best vehicle of all so far was my 2001 Ram truck. 14 years of flawless service and I worked it hard including years of towing a 9,000 pound boat. Anyone who says Rams are junk probably has never owned one or is just plain full of [censored].

Funny how everyone rags on Nissan for being so horrible, yet they rate 5 clicks above "industry standard" and are in the top 10.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back