DIY security camera setup...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the Zmodo system I have.
A friend of mine with the Wisconsin State Police has a 16-channel one in his home/yard.
If he trusts it, I trust it.

I can access any camera image with my cell phone (& watch it) as well.
I also can get alerts if there's motion in an area I choose to alert on.

Revo America, iv got 10 cameras and a 2 terrabite server for under a grand..zmodo sounds like it has the same features, its been running for 2 years, I love it esp since I have used it to prosecute my wife's crackhead aunt lmao

What did the crackhead aunt do?

I scared away a cat burglar that was applying his trade around my parent's house. I plan on keeping it that way.

The technology is amazing... with 1200TVL cameras and 36 IR LED's, I can read a license plate in the pitch black from 50 feet away. Which is cool, because that's about how far it is from my hidden cam pointed to the opening of my driveway.

Ask your local Police department what Camera resolution they need on the image to charge/prosecute someone.

Yes-it matters. And then buy accordingly.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
What did the crackhead aunt do?

I scared away a cat burglar that was applying his trade around my parent's house. I plan on keeping it that way.

All kinds of [censored], stole my daughters bike and kicked in the shed door. We banned her from the property while her mother is on her death bed bc she can't keep her hands off people at 55 years old....she needs Jesus lol

Jump on something like ipcamtalk. They'll point you towards a load of Chinese garbage, but you'll get some good advice there and anything they recommend will be infinitely better than anything you'll get at an American box shifter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back